BEACH BOD BUFFED IN 24 DAYS…
With Summer coming up in a few months and this being the busiest time of year for me, I wanted to share some tips on how to get swimsuit ready for the summer without crazy dieting or spending the next month in the gym!
Its important to eat healthily, exercise as much as you can but the thing that is most important for me to get beach ready is my BEACH24 routine which I do each morning (it works for me so I hope it does for you)
It takes around 10 minutes and I do my squats while I brush my teeth- not particularly safe but I get them done before my mouth begins to burn with Menthol!! 😉
Dry Brushing has so many benefits for your body such as elimating Cellulite, toning up your muscles, boosting your immune system and removing toxins from your body as well as Making your skin Glow!!
I like to follow brushing with an oil rather than a moisturiser – Bio Oil mixed with Frangipani heals your skin, perfects the appearance while the frangipani has so many benefits as-well as making you smell beautiful for the day.
Bio Oil is rich in natural ingredients Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Calendula Oil, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, and Chamomile Oil. It is a vegan product and great for sensitive skin. The Benefits Of Bio Oil are effective for dehydrated skin, pregnancy stretch marks, and scars.
Known as the ‘Tree of Life’, according to ancient Indian beliefs, Frangipani has been known for centuries for its healing properties. The scent rejuvenates the mind and body . It is also believed that inhaling it can help with deep internal cleansing that refreshes body, mind and soul.
“In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.” Deepak Chopra
The property of the flower is said to create self awareness, inner peace has made people use it to help with stress or illness. Frangipani is an anti-inflammatory and has antioxidant properties. It’s also great for your Hair!
1) Dry brushing cleanses the lymphatic system.
2) Helps shed dead skin cells, which will improve skin appearance, texture and cellular renewal.
3) Strengthens the immune system. Dry skin brushing accelerate’s the clearing of toxins. It helps support the immune system during illnesses. By stimulating the lymph vessels through detoxification, you can purify the entire system.
4) Dry brushing stimulates the hormone and oil glands dry brush before a bath or in the morning before your day to help stimulate blood flow to the surface so toxins can more readily escape.
5) Tones the muscles. Dry skin brushing helps muscle tone by stimulating the nerve endings which make the muscle fibres activate and move. It also helps mobilize fat and helps to even distribution of fat deposits.
6) Dry brushing stimulates circulation. Our skin breathes! Dry skin brushing increases circulation to skin. Increased blood flow begins entering the areas brushed and increase’s electromagnetic energy which helps you to feel energised.
7) Dry brushing helps reduce cellulite. Toxins are often trapped in fat cells just beneath the skin which contributes to cellulite.
♡ Begin with your feet and brush in circular motions.
♡ Continue brushing up your legs & body in the direction of your heart (never away from it)
Squats are one of the most effective exercises for shaping & toning up.
24 squats a day means you have done 576 bum exercises before your holiday 😉 It’s got to be good!
I hope this helps! Happy Brushing!